Tuesday, September 23, 2008

my veil


I think this veil is beautiful, simple, and modest without being too conventional. I like the idea of being unique and not looking just like every other bride who is walking down the aisle next summer. I want to express myself and be different.

I stumbled across the look while visiting some Australian websites but knew I had no plans to order from a milliner somewhere in the pacific. I began searching for places a little closer to home. It took me a while to figure out what this veil is called. Veilette, short short veil, mini veil, ultra mini veil, were all terms that I tried to use to search google. Guess what they're called: Birdcage veils. Sometimes also Visor veils.

I plan on getting one that's long enough to reach to my chin so someone will have something to lift up when the Pastor says, "You may kiss the bride".

No comments: