Wednesday, January 7, 2009

solutions

I've been dragging my feet getting ready for this wedding. I guess I've been worrying more than I've been doing anything. So finally a coworker of mine announced that she was engaged and started showing me her dress choices and already has a maid of honor! That led to an instant "uh oh" moment for me.

So yesterday evening I called my good friend Willowtree and asked her to be my maid of honor. She doesn't have to stand up in the wedding if she doesn't feel it's right for her health at the time (she has a few health concerns). And she doesn't have to throw me a big party. But I'm grateful she's agreed!!!

In addition, I've found a website where I can order a kit to make lip balm for my guests!!! It's pretty cheap if I make it myself and it seems easy.
Here's the link!
I'll simply place a few of each on each table in a little container. They can take it as they go.

Another option is lotion. There's a company out there that sells containers. I can easily buy containers elsewhere, create labels. Etc. However, I think I'd rather buy the kit. In case I want to go complicated, here's the website of the container company.

On another note, I've narrowed down my choices for bridesmaid colors. I'm going with either aqua and purple or pink and purple. I really like purple.

Also, we've worked on our wedding website in the past. Here's what we have so far:
link

No comments: