Sunday, October 11, 2009

Faces

I've learned throughout life that making faces is never a good thing. I learned it again last night in Times Square. We had an amazing night and then she asked a simple request and I answered in the negative. Now only if I had left it at that but I couldn't and I made one of my faces to show that my answer meant more than "no". Let's just say that last night was very cold in the bed. She's a very forgiving person and I'm happy that that is in the past. I think as we grow with each other we will both try harder and I know it's hard to do it but it's worth it because there are a lot more important things in life to worry about. Next time we get the beverage and even if we don't she doesn' t get a face. Satan is strong but God is always stronger!
-I love my wife.

No comments: