Friday, November 28, 2008

what's next?

Supposedly we've gotten the hardest part down--the venue. Now everything else is supposed to fall into place. That's what people say. Yeah, right.
what colors should we pick?
who should we invite?
who should be in the wedding party?
how much can we spend on photography?
should we even bother with a videographer?

I wish there was a wheel of weddings I could spin that would tell me the answers to those questions like that little paper game we used to make when we were in grade school. You would make a little box that fit over your fingers and write some numbers and colors on each panel. Then it basically worked like a magic 8 ball. You would ask a question and get an answer.

One thing I know for sure, this is the guy I want to marry. Everything else is extras.

1 comment:

PaSho said...

That means a whole lot. You are right; everything else will be the icing on the cake.