Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mountains and Valleys

The past five days have really taught me a whole lot about this relationship. There is no question that this is the lady that I want to marry. I would marry her tomorrow if she would allow it. It seems that things that I have learned about this relationship continue to be forgotten by yours truly. I have forgotten such things such as no matter what if it is day five thousand of the relationship; it should be the treated as the first time that I met her where I did my best to impress her and let her know that I'm there for her and would always like to be there for her (okay maybe that was the fourth date). I learned that this relationship will have its mountains where everything is going great and we are both clicking at every single point but there will always be the valleys that are not so easy to deal with but that's when you dig deep and realize that we can work it out; that we can climb out of the valley and reach to the zenith again. This past year has been without a doubt the best year for me and I look forward to many more great years with her. Oh yeah one last thing, the wedding is eight months away and everything is finally taking shape and I think that after this we both can counsel another couple on things to do and not to do when preparing for a wedding.

1 comment:

Dee said...

this is definitely an experience