Tuesday, February 17, 2009

uh oh

On Sunday we are planning to meet our photographer to do our engagement photos. Not sure if we really need engagement photos considering we won't be using them for save the dates or the guest book. But it might be good for us to do it for the website.

It just dawned on me I have to try to look good. Hence I better make an appointment at the salon. I'll get my nails and hair done and my eyebrows shaped. I could leave it up to me but I'm not so sure that's a good idea. There's a place around here that does facials and things. Maybe I should hit up that joint. As for my outfit--oy vey. Nothing fits because I've gained about 20 pounds over the last year (mainly the last six months). So I have to check my closet. Maybe I'll wear the new pantsuit I got in a wicked sale at loehmanns.

No comments: