Friday, August 14, 2009

Let's get this over with already...but let's have FUN also!

Approximately eight days until the wedding. I can't wait until it comes and see the few people on my side that really mean something to me come and truly celebrate our happiness together. It will also be nice to see certain people from my fiancee's side that have shown their support and also the ones who came a long way to show her their love. Besides all of that, the wait is unbearable right now as my practice to have better patience certainly has not worked in this case. I want to get there and say "I do" and hopefully hear the love of my life say it also. Afterwards, we can go on vacation for a few days and not have to worry about anything. The best advice I have heard over the last few weeks has to be "have fun and remember it's your day". I will do my best to have fun and remember that I do not plan on doing this ever again. That day will mark the beginning of an awesome journey and it won't always be a honeymoon but that's a challenge that I look forward to; as long as we both know that family comes first...we should be fine...we need to practice that first dance ; )

No comments: