Friday, August 7, 2009

so close and yet so close!

I can't believe it. The big day is almost here. I'm trying not to stress. One good thing that has come of that is a pretty decent attendance record at the gym. I feel mostly happy and I think the gym contributes in a huge way.

I can't wait for our honeymoon. It's in Orlando. I hope we can do a few fun things. I have a trick or two up my sleeve. Well, maybe not but I CANT WAIT! I like that we're staying in the states because I feel more confident about going to new places and trying different things. And also, it's our honeymoon. I don't really want to do any sightseeing. Well not much anyway. Disney, and maybe a movie. I definitely want to sleep in.

Notice I'm not mentioning the wedding or reception? Well, let's just say I got some good advice about enjoying the day when it comes. I'm holding on to that. Definitely gonna try to do that.

No comments: